Join us Mother’s Day Weekend, May 8th and 9th, 2021, 10-5 pm, for our 44th Annual Spring Arts and Crafts Fair.
A truly All-Artisan fair, where all the works are hand-crafted and sold by the artists and crafters themselves.
- Fair FAQ's:
- 85 Hand-picked vendors from across Southern California, with everything from handmade jewelry, soaps, paintings and sculpture, local honey, clothing, pottery, items for the home and garden and much more!
- Outside wine bars throughout the winery grounds
- Grab and go Italian fare from the Kitchen restaurant in the courtyard
- Manzanita Roasting Co coffee shop open at 8am
- Properly worn facial coverings are mandatory on the winery grounds, per the state and county guidelines for fairs and festivals. Masks may be removed when seated.
- No reservations needed Arts & Crafts fair weekend. Everything will be served fair style. Plenty of seating for enjoying wine and food across the winery.
- Admission is free. Families are welcome!
- No pets are permitted on winery grounds. No exceptions. ADA recongized service dogs (not ESD's) that are trained to aid a disabled person are welcome.
- No outside food and beverage are permitted on the winery grounds
- We have parking onsite but carpooling is recommended.
- Bring cash for vendors that do not accept credit cards. There are no ATM's on the winery grounds.
- If you are inquiring about being a vendor, the Spring fair is completely FULL. No new vendors are being accepted.
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, sodas, water and other drinks are sold on the winery grounds.