Join us May 7th & 8th, 2022 10-5 pm, for our 45th Annual Fall Arts and Crafts Fair.
A truly All-Artisan fair, where all the works are hand-crafted and sold by the artists and crafters themselves.
- Fair FAQ's:
- Over 100 Hand-picked vendors from across Southern California, with everything from handmade jewelry, soaps, paintings and sculpture, local honey, clothing, pottery, items for the home and garden and much more!
- Outside wine bars are located throughout the winery grounds
- Grab and go Italian fare from the Kitchen restaurant in the courtyard
- There is a food court located on the East side of the fair
- The permanent winery village shops are also open during the fair
- Manzanita Roasting Co coffee shop open at 8am
- Please do not attend the fair if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling ill.
- No reservations are needed Arts & Crafts fair weekend. All food at the Kitchen will be served fair-style. Plenty of seating is available for enjoying wine and food across the winery.
- Admission is free. Families are welcome!
- No pets are permitted on winery grounds. No exceptions. ADA recongized service dogs (not ESD's) that are trained to aid a disabled person are welcome.
- No outside food and beverage are permitted on the winery grounds
- We have parking onsite but carpooling is recommended.
- Bring cash for vendors that do not accept credit cards. There are no ATM's on the winery grounds.
- Comfortable shoes and sunhats are recommended
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, sodas, water and other drinks are sold on the winery grounds
- The Bernardo Winery is family owned and has the right to refuse service.